Accompanied by a pulsing synthwave soundtrack courtesy of FiXT Neon, the demo features the tutorial and the first act of the Story Mode, giving players their first taste of Curved Space’s expansive arsenal of weird and wonderful weaponry, and their first few story branches to explore. PC players can also join a closed beta test via the Only By Midnight Discord channel and take an early peek at the Arcade Mode, as well as contribute feedback that will shape the game over the coming months. See some of the changes inspired by player feedback in this developer blog post.
- ● 2D twin-stick style shooter action wrapped around gravity-defying warped 3D arenas.
- ● High-energy synthwave soundtrack featuring artists Scandroid, Fury Weekend & 3FORCE.
- ● Master advanced ship systems – energy lashes, dash-boosters, and the Overdrive Mode.
- ● A non-linear Story Mode sends players down unpredictable timelines to strange endings.
- ● Stylish comic-style cutscenes from Heavy Metal artist Kyle Charles.
- ● Tons of weird and wonderful alien insects to battle, lasso, and leech energy from.
- ● Face massive multi-stage boss battles in Story and Survival Mode.
- ● Over twenty weapons, from laser cannons to magnetic throwing blades.
Curved Space launches early 2021 on Steam, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
Want more Gaming News?
Facebook Page: C506
Facebook Group: C506-Geek Community
Twitter: C506 Latin America
Instagram: C506 Latin America
More gaming news: