In 1986, a fire destroyed the studio where «Mortimer’s Handeemen,» a failing children’s show starring hand puppets, was filmed. Eight people died, including the show’s creator. Ever since, rumors have swirled that the burnt-out shell of a warehouse was haunted. You play as a college reporter who broke in to see if the rumors were true. You’re about to get more than you bargained for.
Scout isn’t your usual companion character: she doesn’t like you and you don’t like her, but you’ll have to work together to escape the evil cast of «Mortimer’s Handeemen,» brought to life by a magical spell gone wrong. You’re on the run from psychotic puppets, and your only friend is a puppet who is, by her own account, «slightly less evil.»
– Unique horror-meets-comedy tone. Quirky characters and Scout’s foul-mouthed sarcasm will put a smile on your face, right before an evil puppet jumps out of the dark at you and turns it into a scream!
– Scout is more than a bland companion character, she’s alive, and you can interact with her using revolutionary mechanics only possible in VR.
– Complex, challenging puzzles and pop out scares keep you on your toes. The game alternates between high-intensity scares and fun VR puzzles that will test your ability to work together with Scout.
– «Puppet Mode» lets you transform into Scout and see the entire world from a radically different perspective. Use «Puppet Mode» to solve puzzles, escape enemies and learn secrets about the world of «Hello Puppets!»
– Rich lore hidden throughout the world, telling a horrifying and darkly comic story. «Hello Puppets!» is filled with secrets that will enrich and amplify the complex story of the game.
Follow us in our Social Networks for more gaming news: