In the 2Xth century, urbanization and pollution caused food and resource shortages. Humanity was able to adapt through technology, devising biologically-implanted nodes which allowed them to consume and metabolize any material, living or inorganic.
This necessity sparked a trend in biological manipulation, and soon mankind split itself into two species – the Celestials, who embraced bio-mods and expanded across the stars from their new lunar home; and the Ghouls, descendants of humans who never utilized the consumption nodes and remained behind on earth, poisoned and twisted by the conditions there.
The strife between these species has caused mistrust, suspicion, even war, and their planetary conflict has attracted the attention, and ire, of a being that is beyond all mortal Flesh.
Now, two champions – half-caste offspring with parents from both species – will attempt to save humanity’s future by fighting through its past on a desolate and perilous world.
TASTE THE ACTION
Bite the Bullet is a biopunk run and gun action platformer for PC and the Sega Genesis, packed with a belly-baby of:
– 10 levels infested with bladed drones, flame turrets, lightning geckos, blimp rats, and helmet squids
– Interactive elements in every stage, like sap puddles, spongy bio-material floors, ziplines, glow-in-the-dark enemies, and hang-gliders!
– Players can choose to destroy or consume enemies, turning their biological matter into a number of upgrades
– Organic upgrades and weapons, like the Gurtha swarm blowgun, lightning gecko on a stick, or turtle shell plate armor
– Save up that bio-meter to activate Zombro mode, and send enemies flying, knock over walls, and pound your foes into smoking ash and bone dust!
– Mutant. Hamster. Squirrel.
A NEW WAY TO GORGE
Run and gun and…eat? Saw through flesh and steel the new fashioned way, or drill through enemies with fast-paced gunslinging with Bite the Bullet. Let’s get rotten!
About C506: Collectible 506 is the premiere geek culture website and network for Spanish speaking fans throughout Latin America, as well as for Spanish speakers within the United States and elsewhere; our dedicated team covers events the world over, reviews and keeps a finger on the beating pulse of gaming, movies, and other geek culture. Interested in our Media Pack?
Send an email to: [email protected]
More about Mega Cat Studios and C506 in social Media:
Amante de los Cómics, escritor y editor para C506.