Pathologic 2: The Marble Nest DLC, is a two-hour spin-off story in the world of the Pathologic 2, is coming to Steam on October 28!
Play for a single day as Dr. Daniil Dankovsky, a scientist from the Capital, who is trying to save the Town alongside Haruspex. Uncover the missing pieces and attempt to solve the riddle offered to you by Death itself.
About The Marble Nest DLC
The Town is doomed. But what if Death knocked on your door and offered a chance to do it all again? Would you still struggle, or accept your fate?
- A 2-3-hour self-contained story. While true connoisseurs of Pathologic 2 will appreciate The Marble Nest as a great addition to the main storyline, it can be played separately—no need to refresh your memory if you’ve played the main game a long time ago.
- Time flies, and events in game evolve as the time goes by.
- Two districts of a ravaged town. It’s almost over. You’ve almost lost. Or have you?
- Lenient survival compared to the main game. While you still need to manage your body, it’s less pressing. It’s almost as if the Bachelor didn’t try to cling to life too much…
- Piece the picture together and find an answer to Death’s riddle… or don’t.
The Marble Nest is going to be free on Steam for everyone who owns the game and has it in their library before its release. For the rest, it is $9.99.
Soon we will be reviewing this awesome game and as well bringing you some game-play and if you do not want to miss it don’t forget to follow us
Facebook page: C506
Facebook Group: C506-Community Geek
Twitter: C506 Latin America
Instagram: C506 Latin America
You can also follow us on our YouTube channel