Psyonix, San Diego video game developer, has announced that the March Update will go live in Rocket League on March 10 for all platforms.
The Update will feature:
- Blueprint Trade-Ins – Players will be able to trade in five Blueprints from the same series and rarity for a higher rarity Blueprint.
- Dynamic Range Controls For Game Audio – Dynamic Range Presets of Medium (Default), Low (Night), and High (Theater) will be available in the “Audio” tab within Options.
- Final Mac and Linux Update – This update will be the last update for Rocket League on Mac and Linux (MacOS and Linux players can request a refund through Steam up until June 10, 2020).
- New In-Game Content – A new Blueprint Series and Item Shop Items will be revealed soon! Plus, additional content will be rolling out throughout Spring.
- Various Quality of Life Improvements
Facebook Page: C506
Facebook Group: C506-Geek Community
Twitter: C506 Latin America
Instagram: C506 Latin America
Follow us in Youtube YouTube channel.
De Guadalajara. Fan de los cómics, los videojuegos, los deportes y mi gran pasión: el cine. Editor reciente del sitio. Odio el Aguacate.