Main Tank Software has just announced that their upcoming multiplayer brawler Dragon Saddle Melee is soaring onto PC via Steam on January 26th. With quick matches and limited lives, Dragon Saddle Melee is perfect for picking up and playing with your friends for twenty to thirty minutes at a time. Grab friends, hop into the lobby and get ready to fly.
Dragon Saddle Melee – Gameplay Trailer (Launching January 26, 2022)
In Dragon Saddle Melee players jump onto the backs of neon dragons with the goal of jumping on other players’ backs to destroy them. The more opponents players destroy, the more points they’ll earn towards their win. The longer you survive, the harder each level becomes. One lobby supports up to ten players so players can challenge lots of friends to jump into the lobby together. Nothing is more fun than crushing your friends and taking home the win.
Looking for an advantage? Grab power ups that are scattered around each level. Picking up a shield keeps players’ dragons from taking damage momentarily or grabbing a jetpack can help move dragons around the level faster. Players must watch where they’re going because one wrong move could mean the difference between taking home the win and being crushed by the competition.
- Retro-inspired levels and neon colors to transport you back to the 80s.
- Fight computer controlled dragons or other players and fight to be the best of the best.
- Easy to learn and easy to master gameplay for gamers of any age and skill level.
- Knock out enemies by bashing them from above but watch your own head!
- Battle through levels that get more difficult the more you progress.
- Dodge dangerous obstacles like electric walls and fireballs.
- Use laser pistols, boomerangs, jetpacks and more to your advantage.
Ready to jump into the fray? Dragon Saddle Melee is set to release on January 26th!
Ven a nuestras redes para compartir gustos y Cultura Geek:
Follow C506 in Social media for more Geek News:
Comunidad/Group Facebook: C506-Comunidad Geek
Twitter: C506 Latinoamérica
Instagram: C506 Latinoamérica
Puedes seguir leyendo cualquier nota de C506 :
Chef de C506, Marvel y DC ♥️