If you’re familiar with Not For Broadcast, you know how things often spiral out of control in the game’s universe. You probably also know that game development is quite chaotic in nature. This usually means delaying game releases.
But in our case, TinyBuild is releasing the second Bonus chapter 5 days ahead of the schedule! What else did you expect from an FMV game filmed during a global pandemic?
Here’s the quick rundown on the update:
- The Telethon – a brand-new bonus chapter set in the 50s. The plot revolves around a TV fundraiser for terminally ill children that goes horribly wrong.
- The whole game and its future episodes now feature Russian and Mandarin voice-overs
- Challenge room has received a new challenge and overall updates
- If you haven’t played since release, there are not one but TWO bonus chapters waiting for you – Lockdown and Telethon make up for 1+ hour of additional content!
- To celebrate the update, Not For Broadcast is at 30% off on Steam!
- The update is a part of the main game. If you’ve already activated your review key in the past, simply update the game on Steam.
- Newsroom simulator set in an alternate dystopian 1980s (and now 50s!)
- Frame the picture and edit the broadcast to entertain the public
- Hand-pick the headlines — the public image of your subjects is in your hands
- Don’t forget to beep out the swear words!
- Watch your bank balance soar or dive based on what advertisements you run
- Make impactful choices after your work day is done
- Enjoy the absurdity around you and the signature British humor
Follow us in our Social Networks for more gaming news:
Facebook Page: C506
Facebook Group: C506-Geek Community
Twitter: C506 Latin America
Instagram: C506 Latin America
Ready for more?