Plethora Project has released a fresh developer trailer of cozy community builder, Common’hood, after its huge success at this year’s Summer Next Fest. Set to release later this year, Common’hood’s hands-on gameplay trailer showcases how players can build their down and out community into a thriving hub.
Discovering an abandoned factory already inhabited by a community of people who have fallen on hard times, players will need to work together with the residents to forge and design a new forever-home. Whether growing food so that no one in the shelter goes hungry, designing and crafting intricate and unique buildings, or connecting with fellow community members by meeting their needs, the shelter can be shaped and changed depending on desires of your community. As the story progresses, players will forge deeper relationships with the residents to help shape its image.
Set to launch later this year with multiplayer support, providing a 4 player co-op extension of the game’s sandbox environment, Common’hood will allow players to work together with friends to build incredible creations and share those creations with the community online. Players will also be able to upload their creations to their single-player games for personal use.
- Take care of settlers, form connections, and help them feel like an important part of the community
- Grow self-sustaining food sources out of a variety of crops which in turn gives access to a variety of recipes to cook
- Highly detailed building tools allow players to have free reign of their factory. Craft shelters, workshops, and even high tech manufacturing facilities
- As you scavenge and explore, discover more about the factory and how it came to be abandoned
- Bring friends along and design and build together
- Share unique designs with the online community
Ven a nuestras redes para compartir gustos y Cultura Geek:
Follow C506 in Social media for more Geek News:
Comunidad/Group Facebook: C506-Comunidad Geek
Twitter: C506 Latinoamérica
Instagram: C506 Latinoamérica
Puedes seguir leyendo cualquier nota de C506 :
Chef de C506, Marvel y DC ♥️