WizKids is thrilled to announce the upcoming release of Seastead, an all new 2-player game set in the world of 2019’s hit game Flotilla!
In this 2-player resource collection and building game from Ian Cooper and Jan Gonzalez, players are rivals competing for control of the four Flotillas, the last remnants of old Earth. But the survival of humanity is in the balance, and sabotaging each other outright would put too much at risk, so each of your actions will help not only you, but your opponent as well. Just make sure you don’t help them too much.
Strike cunning deals, build stable ground, and clean the ocean to become the true leader of Seastead! With a beautiful yet efficient table presence, high replayability, and simple rules, this upcoming release is sure to be a hit at your next game night or date night! Seastead is coming soon to a Friendly Local Game Store near you!
Why you should get this game?
- Easy to pick up and play – with clear iconography and simple rules, you’ll be able to learn and teach Seastead in the span of a lunch break
- For two players with solo mode – Seastead is a head-to-head 2p experience with a solo mode included
- Impressive and efficient table presence–With beautiful components, and without taking up a ton of space, Seastead is a perfect game for Cafés, lunchtimes, or date night!
- High Replayability – Double-sided Flotilla tiles, a variety of Specialist cards, and multiple building paths create endless strategies to explore!
- 24 buildings
- 8 construction ships
- 4 double-sided flotilla tiles
- 4 demand tokens
- 18 Resource cards
- 35+ resource tokens
- 15+ cleanup tokens
- 12 dock tiles
- 16 specialist cards
- 16 decree cards
*Components not final
Follow C506 in our Social Media:
For more information, visit: https://wizkids.com/
Facebook Page: C506
Facebook Group: C506-Comunidad Geek
Twitter: C506 Latinoamérica
Instagram: C506 Latinoamérica
Follow us in Youtube YouTube Channel.
More from Wizkids: