Great Houses of Calderia, the ambitious grand strategy game that invites would-be rulers to claim their birthright, is heading to Steam’s Summer Next Fest. Developed by Finnish developer, Resistance Games, and published by Firesquid Games, players will be able to begin their legacy for the very first time ahead of its Early Access release later this year.
Available as a public demo for 7 days from June 13-20th, Great Houses of Calderia is a delicate blend of Crusader Kings III meets Game of Thrones. Players will take on the role of one of the many great houses of Calderia as they rule across the land. From forging new alliances and dispatching trade delegates, to appointing key members of your family vital roles in trade, espionage, negotiation and military conflict, management of their actions and influence is integral to expanding your reputation and maintaining a grip over Calderia.
Whether your family’s rule will be remembered as a beloved dynasty or an age of tyranny is up to you. Defining your family’s traditions and forming diplomatic relations with neighboring houses is imperative if you’re to create long-standing relationships. With the game also offering an array of unique characters that can act of their own volition during your reign, there’s a constant sense of dynamism as their actions – good or bad – can cause ripples in what were once strong alliances.
Offering full mod support on release, Great Houses of Calderia allows the community to forge their own stories centred around its unique world. Players are encouraged to share their adventures for a focused, highly replayable experience.
Great Houses of Calderia can be wishlisted now on Steam and its playable demo will be live on June 13, 2022. Would-be rulers can begin building their legacies when the game enters Early Access later this year while those wishing to learn more about the game can join the official Discord to chat with the development team and other users. What kind of ruler will you be?
- Real-time tactical resource management system gives players strategic control in both battles and social conflicts
- Organize trade agreements and send delegations to your competing houses
- Define the traditions of your family over generations and gain unique advantages and weaknesses
- Appoint your family members to key tasks in your delegations to trade, spy, negotiate and lead your armies. Organize marriages and secure your succession
- Key characters have their own personalities shaped by the events they will face impacting their willingness and ability to serve you right
- Hundreds of unique events with important decisions to take in order to tackle a wide range of situations from diplomacy to war to the personal journey of family members
- Assign key characters to oversee productions of your city to specialize your economy and gain competitive advantage
- Discover the fantastic land of Calderia and solve its legends and myths
- Create your own unique stories with native mod support available for the full launch of the game.
Ven a nuestras redes para compartir gustos y Cultura Geek:
Follow C506 in Social media for more Geek News:
Comunidad/Group Facebook: C506-Comunidad Geek
Twitter: C506 Latinoamérica
Instagram: C506 Latinoamérica
Puedes seguir leyendo cualquier nota de C506 :