Mech Armada officially has officially launched into 1.0. Solo developed and in Early Access for 12 months, Lioncode Studios are celebrating the launch with a brand new gameplay trailer. Mech Armada offers players a heavy dose of deckbuilding (with robots, not cards), resource management, fast tactical grid-based combat, perma-death and fully customizable mechs to take on the Swarm.
With sweeping improvements made throughout Early Access, across almost all areas of the game, Mech Armada has used its time to react to player feedback. Players can expect a refined economy, vast swathes of quality of life improvements, new parts, fresh enemies and an all new Campaign map. Leverage the terrain, refine each Mechs unique loadout and use strategy and resources to survive a series of battles that culminates in a boss encounter.
Offering deep tactical play, Mech Armada is inspired by Slay the Spire and Into the Breach and gives players the opportunity to play across procedurally generated post-apocalyptic biomes, through unique encounters where no two are the same. With death resulting in game over, a restart means all new parts, enemies and bosses that are designed to challenge you all over again.
Launching its 1.0 build on Steam today and currently enjoying a “Very Positive” rating, players will be able to deploy their Mechs for £17.99 / $19.99 while making use of a 20% launch discount. Those wanting to learn more about the game can head to its official Discord to chat to its developer and community.
- Deep strategic combat: There are no perfect solutions. Create your own strategy by cleverly making the most out of your resources and the situation.
- Design your own mech: With 70+ available Mech parts, you can create thousands of unique combinations. Each part has its own strengths and weaknesses, giving you an enormous range of possibilities.
- Turn-Based combat: You can move into position and attack with each of your mechs, in any order. Then it’s the Swarm’s turn…
- Procedurally generated: All the gameplay elements (monsters, maps, resources and rewards) are randomly combined and balanced ensuring no two battles are the same.
- Roguelike campaign: Death means game over. Try again with an entirely new run, with new random parts and encounters. You’ll have to make do with what you get!
- Auto-save: Never worry about saving again. Leave your game at any point and return exactly where you left off.
- Sandbox Mode: Wanting to try new tactics, Mech designs and strategies without risk? Head to the Sandbox. Practice your maneuvers, test unique loadouts and refine your strategies against The Swarm as you refine your tactics.
- Environment variety: From the outskirts of destroyed cities, to desert wastelands, the Swarm spreads and the battle for survival rages on.
- Epic bosses: They’re massive, ugly and ridiculously tough. Are you up to the task?
Ven a nuestras redes para compartir gustos y Cultura Geek:
Follow C506 in Social media for more Geek News:
Comunidad/Group Facebook: C506-Comunidad Geek
Twitter: C506 Latinoamérica
Instagram: C506 Latinoamérica
Puedes seguir leyendo cualquier nota de C506 :