Elder Games and publisher Headup released a new trailer for Everreach: Project Eden, their sci-fi action RPG that has you exploring the newly discovered world of Eden as you prepare it for humanity’s arrival. In the new trailer, you’ll be introduced to the game’s backstory and lush visuals.
Along with new trailer, the team announced the action RPG will be released this December for PC and Xbox One.
Everreach: Project Eden is a fast-paced, story-driven action-RPG set on the visually stunning planet Eden. In Everreach, you play as Nora Harwood, a member of the Everreach Corporation’s Security Division who is on a mission to clear the planet for colonization and investigate recent unusual happenings on the planet’s surface.
Explore a vast alien world and descend into its depths to discover the ancient secrets of a long-forgotten civilization. Packed with engaging ground combat, high-speed vehicular warfare, and a compelling level and skill system, Everreach immerses you in its intriguing story and diversified gameplay.
Features of Everreach: Project Eden include:
- Over 80 upgrades available to let you customize your skills and gear
- Engage in fierce battles, deploy forcefields or use the environment against your foes
- Hop onto your hoverbike to engage in high-speed vehicular warfare
- Immerse yourself in eight hours of story — crafted by Michelle Clough, writer and former narrative QA for the Mass Effect trilogy
- Explore Eden’s beautiful vistas designed by Mai-Anh Tran, a film artist who worked on movies such as Warcraft and Star Trek Beyond
Facebook Page: C506
Facebook Group: C506-Geek Community
Twitter: C506 Latin America
Instagram: C506 Latin America