The party is almost here, and developer Recreate Games invites players to RSVP by pre-ordering Party Animals on PC (Steam) and Xbox One / Series X|S between now and launch! The highly-anticipated, ridiculously cute co-op brawler is launching on September 20th, and hilarity will ensue when players try to throw, wrestle, punch, and fling their friends… or fall over on their adorable little faces while trying to do so. With seamless crossplay between platforms, inviting all your friends to the party is easier than ever!
Check out the official gamescom pre-order announcement trailer for a look at more maps, more characters, and more mayhem!
Party Animals is $19.99 USD for the Standard edition or $29.99 USD for the Deluxe edition, which includes exclusive outfits and characters and a bunch of in-game currency! Those who pre-order either version will receive additional in-game perks. See full details below:
Standard Edition – $19.99 USD
- Digital game
Deluxe Edition – $29.99 USD (Approximately $60.99 USD value)
- Digital game
- 1300 Nemo Bucks
- Exclusive Bathrobe Harry Outfit, Avatar, and Frame
- Exclusive Bathrobe Coco Outfit, Avatar, and Frame
- Exclusive Bathrobe Garfat Outfit, Avatar, and Frame
- Exclusive Golden Nemo Skin and Avatar
- Exclusive Golden Macchiato Skin and Avatar
- Exclusive Golden Coco Skin and Avatar
Pre-Order Rewards (Approximately $12.00 USD value)
- Exclusive Royal Nemo Outfit
- Exclusive Royal Nemo Avatar
- 240 Nemo Bucks
But wait, there’s more! Recreate Games is eager to host the best cuddle puddle mosh pit ever, so they’re running a series of closed beta weekends to test the servers before the big day! Players interested in starting the party can sign up for a chance to receive a beta invite through Steam or the Xbox Insider Hub app. Keep an eye on the official Party Animals social media channels to find out when beta sign-ups begin! Spots are limited, and players who sign up will be randomly chosen. Pre-ordering does not guarantee a beta invite, just the exclusive perks noted above!
The closed betas will take place on the following dates and times (Eastern / GMT-4)*:
- September 1st at 8:00am to September 3rd at 8:00am
- September 8th at 8:00am to September 10th at 8:00am
- September 15th at 8:00am to September 19th at 11:59pm
*Final schedule and content of the three playtests are subject to change.
Party Animals provides a range of adorable animals, from puppies and kittens to bunnies and duckies, in the cutest cooperative brawler you’ve ever seen! The unique physics engine, developed in-house by Recreate Games, features completely physics-driven character movements, leading to unpredictable yet hilarious encounters as the cute critters wrestle, punch, throw, and grapple their way through various task-oriented or competitive games in online or offline modes.
Will your punch land in that sweet spot and send your foe flying off the stage, or will it knock your character completely off balance? If you get tangled up in a rumble with your friends and frenemies, all you can do is hope for the best! Win or lose, it’s difficult to feel frustrated when you’re having so much floppy fun. Paw up, grab a plunger, and let’s get this party started!
- Unique Physics Engine – Completely physics-driven character movements lead to seemingly haphazard, floppy, unpredictable, and hilarious encounters. Will your punch land in that sweet spot and send your foe flying off the stage, or will it knock your own character completely off balance?
- Variety of Game Modes – With 20 different maps and 3 game modes to choose from, including free-for-all skirmishes and objective-based gameplay, players will journey through an eclectic mix of environments where anything can happen – such as all-out lollipop warfare between a cute dinosaur and a fluffy shark!
- Cute Animals – Choose your character from a diverse cast of adorable animals, customize their appearance, and dive into the cuddle puddle mosh pit!
- Collect Cosmetic Items – Over 200 cosmetic items, such as animals and outfits, can be unlocked by acquiring in-game currencies through gameplay or purchasing them. Cosmetics are purely aesthetic and do not provide any gameplay advantages… aside from being cuter than your opponents, of course!
- Seamless Crossplay – With cross-platform play between PC and Xbox, no friend will be left behind in this whirlwind of absurdity. Say goodbye to the fear of missing out on the nonsensical shenanigans—everyone’s invited to the party!
Party Animals will be available on PC and Xbox One / Series X|S on September 20, 2023. Pre-order it now to receive additional in-game perks and stay up to date with all things Party Animals on the official website, Twitter, Facebook, and Discord.
Página de Facebook: C506
Grupo de Facebook: C506-Comunidad Geek
Twitter: C506 Latinoamérica
Los invitamos a seguirnos en nuestro Canal de YouTube.